BOSTON — With Labor Day in the books, and more schools starting classes this week, there is a renewed emphasis on vaccinations and testing. School officials and health leaders in Boston are pushing to get more students tested and vaccinated, and there are a series of clinics and testing sites that begin their work Tuesday.
Back-to-School COVID Vaccine Clinic – North End:
- 1st Dose Clinic on Monday, August 16
- 2nd Dose Clinic on Tuesday, September 7 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Eliot Upper School – 585 Commercial Street, Boston, MA 02109
COVID-19 Testing – North End:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. (hours may expand based on demand) Directly behind NEW Health – 332 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113 – entrance on North Bennett St.
Back-to-School COVID Vaccine Clinic – Charlestown:
- 1st Dose Clinic on Wednesday, August 18 2nd Dose Clinic on Wednesday, September 8 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. NEW Health – 15 Tufts St., Charlestown, MA 02129
COVID-19 Testing – Charlestown:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. (hours may expand based on demand) NEW Health – 15 Tufts St., Charlestown, MA 02129
Download the free Boston 25 News app for up-to-the-minute push alerts
©2021 Cox Media Group