BOSTON — Massachusetts is now at the center of the national outbreak and the White House Coronavirus Task Force says it is monitoring Massachusetts and Boston.
On Monday, the Boston Public Health Commission launched a new tool to help Boston residents find locations offering COVID-19 testing.
According to the city:
- Testing is free regardless of insurance or immigration status and will not affect "public charge" rule determinations.
- All sites require you to CALL AHEAD for pre-screening and to schedule an appointment.
- Hours vary between sites. CALL AHEAD.
- Many of these sites have capacity for languages in addition to English.
- Contact your health insurance provider with insurance coverage questions.
More details and answers to frequently asked questions about testing can be found on the BPHC website.
BOSTON TESTING SITES:
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Boston main campus) - 75 Francis Street, Boston - (617)732-5500.
- Massachusetts General Hospital - 55 Fruit Street, Boston - (617)726-2000.
- Tufts Medical Center - 800 Washington Street, Boston - (617)636-7216.
BRIGHTON TESTING SITES:
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center - 736 Cambridge Street, Brighton - (617-789-3000.
DORCHESTER TESTING SITES:
- Codman Square Health Center - 637 Washington Street, Dorchester - (617)822-8271.
- DotHouse Health - 1353 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester - (617)740-2292.
- Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center - 632 Blue Hill Avenue, Dorchester - (617)825-3400.
- Upham’s Corner Health Center - 415 Columbia Road, Dorchester - (617)388-5007.
- Bowdoin Street Health Center - 230 Bowdoin Street, Dorchester - (617)754-0100.
- Carney Hospital - 2100 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester - (617)296-4000.
EAST BOSTON TESTING SITES:
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center - 10 Gove Street, East Boston - (617)-569-5800.
HYDE PARK TESTING SITES:
- Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Community Physicians at Hyde Park - 1337 Hyde Park Avenue, Hyde Park - (617)364-9880.
MATTAPAN TESTING SITES:
- Mattapan Community Health Center - 1575 Blue Hill Avenue, Mattapan - (617)296-0061.
ROXBURY TESTING SITES:
- Whittier Street Health Center - 1290 Tremont Street, Roxbury - (617)427-1000.
- The Dimock Center - 55 Dimock Street, Roxbury - (617)442-8800.
The multilingual Mayor’s Health Line - 617-534-5050 - can help with health insurance applications, navigating Boston’s health care system and COVID-19 questions.
Download the free Boston 25 News app for up-to-the-minute push alerts