BOSTON — The Red Sox and Aramark Sports on Monday unveiled an array of new menu items that will be available at Fenway Park concession stands when Boston hosts the Baltimore Orioles on Thursday afternoon.
“Our teams have been working through the offseason to develop menu creations and venue advancements that will deliver the memorable gameday experiences that fans have come to expect,” said Alison Birdwell, President and CEO of Aramark Sports.
Fans heading to Fenway this spring should keep an eye out for a new lineup of food and drink collaborations.
To kick off the season, the following culinary creations will be available at Boston’s beloved ballpark:
- Avocado Fries: Fried avocados served with green goddess dressing. (Big Concourse – Center Field; Jersey Street concessions)
- Crabcake Sandwich: Served with iceberg lettuce and tartar sauce on a potato roll. (Jersey Street Fish Shack)
- Grande Nacho (Fenway Park): TOSTITOS® chips topped with beef, nacho cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream, and Avocados from Mexico™ guacamole available in a traditional nacho tray or a souvenir Red Sox helmet. (Various locations)
- New England Maple Bacon Burger (Fenway Park): Five-ounce beef patty, maple bacon, caramelized onion, and Vermont cheddar cheese served on a brioche bun. (Truly Terrace & Home Plate Grill)
- Lavender Lemon Drop (Fenway Park): Ketel One Citroen Vodka, triple sec, lemon juice, and lavender syrup. (Royal Rooters Club, Dell Technologies Club, State Street Pavilion, & Ford Clubhouse)
- Spicy Watermelon Margarita (Fenway Park): Spicy tequila, lime juice, fresh watermelon puree, and a salted rim. (Royal Rooters Club, Dell Technologies Club, & State Street Pavilion)
Fenway Park will also feature four self-dispensing popcorn machines with self-checkout capabilities at Sox Pop locations in the Big Concourse in Right Field and the Pavilion Level in Left Field.
For more on the new additions at parks across the league, click here.
Download the FREE Boston 25 News app for breaking news alerts.
Follow Boston 25 News on Facebook and Twitter. | Watch Boston 25 News NOW
©2023 Cox Media Group