A Massachusetts snack company is advising the public to keep packages of their Candy Corn far away from their trick-or-treat bowls.
Auburn’s Arcade Snacks is recalling its 15 ounce packages of candy corn because the package did not indicate that egg was an ingredient, according to the Federal Drug Administration website. Consumers have been been urged to return the packages to their place of purchase.
According to the FDA, the candy corn was distributed at the following locations:
- Johnson Roadside Farm Market in Swansea, Massachusetts
- Donelan’s Supermarkets in Massachusetts
- Fieldstone Farm Market in Marion, Massachusetts
- Foodies in Massachusetts
- Windfall Market in Falmouth, Massachusetts
- Highland Park Market in Glastonbury, Connecticut
No illnesses have been reported thus far, according to the FDA.
Download the FREE Boston 25 News app for breaking news alerts.
©2022 Cox Media Group