• Reports: Fentanyl overdose caused death of Clark Gable's grandson

    By: Bob D'Angelo, Cox Media Group National Content Desk

    Updated:

    The grandson of film star Clark Gable died from an accidental fentanyl overdose, according to several media reported.

    >> Read more trending news 

    Clark Gable III, 30, was found unresponsive and died at a Dallas hospital Feb. 22. According to a spokesman for the Dallas County Southwestern Institute of Forensic Science, Gable died from “the combined effects of fentanyl, oxycodone and alprazolam.”

    “The manner of death is an accident,” the spokesman said.

    Gable was the host of the reality television series “Cheaters,” People reported. He was filming “Sunset Dawn,” a crime drama, at the time of his death, Variety reported.

    Next Up: