Morning clouds will break for sunshine Saturday. Highs will rise through the 30s and into the 40s. Sunday's highs will be limited to the 30s with clouds moving in during the afternoon. Those clouds are ahead of a storm system that mostly goes to our south, however, there will be some light snow Sunday night into Monday. Although accumulation will stay low, roads may be slippery for the Monday morning commute if you don't have Presidents Day off.
Another storm will threaten in the middle of next week. We may have some snow Wednesday to Thursday and, of course, the path may bring some mixing.
- Check school closings and delays
- Hour-by-hour radar: Major winter storm hitting New England
- 5 hacks to keep your smartphone charged during a power outage
- Lightning safety: How close do you have to be to get struck?
- How the grounds crew transforms Fenway Park during off season
- Killington harnessing power of cows, the sun in renewable energy efforts
WATCH BOSTON 25 NEWS
© 2019 Cox Media Group.