SPRING WARMTH SUNDAY
It will stay cool and breezy overnight, most will wake up below freezing in the upper 20s and low 30s. After a chilly start to the day, sunshine will fill most of the afternoon and highs will be warmer - close to 60 degrees! Clouds thicken up Sunday evening ahead of our next storm system.
A cold front slides through overnight Sunday into early Monday. There won't be much moisture along this front, but you still can't rule out light rain and even some snow showers for the high terrain during the morning commute. By Monday afternoon we will gain more sunshine, it will be cooler with highs in the mid 40s.
- Check school closings and delays
- 5 hacks to keep your smartphone charged during a power outage
- Lightning safety: How close do you have to be to get struck?
- How the grounds crew transforms Fenway Park during off season
- Killington harnessing power of cows, the sun in renewable energy efforts
WATCH BOSTON 25 NEWS
© 2019 Cox Media Group.