SUNDAY SHOWER CHANCE
A few showers will roll through as a warm front approaches the area. We expect this rain to move offshore through the day, and the afternoon looks mainly dry, warm and breezy with highs climbing through the 70s once again.
There will be some heavy rain and an isolated storms late Sunday night into Monday, mainly across Northern & Western New England. Monday will be warm and humid with highs around 80 degrees, this will be the fuel for some stronger storms Monday evening as a cold front slides through. Now that we are finally getting a taste of the Spring warmth, we also start to enter into storm season. Make sure you are prepared for quickly changing weather conditions with our Boston 25 Weather App!
boston25) December 4, 2018
- Check school closings and delays
- 5 hacks to keep your smartphone charged during a power outage
- Lightning safety: How close do you have to be to get struck?
- How the grounds crew transforms Fenway Park during off season
- Killington harnessing power of cows, the sun in renewable energy efforts
WATCH BOSTON 25 NEWS
© 2019 Cox Media Group.