Most of the day Thursday will be dry. A warm front will pass through during the morning commute with the slight risk of a shower. Lunchtime and afternoon hours will have some breaks of sun, pushing our temperature to near 70 degrees.
The best chance for showers and thunderstorms will arrive during the evening commute. Plan on scattered activity with some embedded downpours and lightning. The cold front bringing the threat will pass through overnight, taking those showers out of here by sunrise Friday. With cooler air overhead, any sunshine we get Friday, though, will lead to clouds bubbling up and a few showers around. It won't be a rainy day!
Saturday starts sunny with clouds coming later in the day. Another wave of showers is currently timed from Saturday night to Sunday morning. The showers leave early Sunday allowing milder air to move into the region. Expect temperatures around 80! I can't rule out a couple of showers Sunday afternoon, but again not a wet day.
Monday now looks mostly sunny and a little cooler, though still in the 70s!
boston25) December 4, 2018
- Check school closings and delays
- 5 hacks to keep your smartphone charged during a power outage
- Lightning safety: How close do you have to be to get struck?
- How the grounds crew transforms Fenway Park during off season
- Killington harnessing power of cows, the sun in renewable energy efforts
WATCH BOSTON 25 NEWS
© 2019 Cox Media Group.