Light rain will fall overnight into early Sunday morning. You will need to be prepared for rain if you have plans to head out to sunrise services for Easter. Showers will linger a little bit longer across the Cape and Islands, things will dry out more shortly after midday. I do expect some breaks in the clouds by the afternoon, it will still feel warm and muggy with temperatures in the mid 60s.
SNOW MELT & RAIN
River flooding may linger in western and northern New England into NEXT WEEK from heavy rain and continued snowmelt in the mountains.
An area of low pressure arrives Monday bringing another round of rain. Depending on how close the center of this storm gets to the coastline will have a big impact as to where the heaviest rain will fall and where. As of now, expect the rain to move in after midday, there will be some rain around for the evening commute. Right now we are looking at another 1/2" of rain to fall through Monday night, if the track of this storm gets closer, we have the potential to see more rain. The unsettled weather will stick around through the end of next week.
boston25) December 4, 2018
- Check school closings and delays
- 5 hacks to keep your smartphone charged during a power outage
- Lightning safety: How close do you have to be to get struck?
- How the grounds crew transforms Fenway Park during off season
- Killington harnessing power of cows, the sun in renewable energy efforts
WATCH BOSTON 25 NEWS
© 2019 Cox Media Group.