GREAT START TO THE WEEKEND
Looking good today with fair skies and seasonable temperatures in the lower 40s. Winds are light thanks to high pressure nearby.
SUNDAY MIX TO RAIN
Warm, moist air will overrun cold air at the surface overnight. This will lead to snow changing to freezing rain for our inland towns after midnight.
Travel in the morning will be slick northwest of Boston, with the worst areas being north of the Pike and west of 495, as well as the Merrimack Valley. It will turn milder through the day, especially over southeastern MA, with highs in the upper 40s to low 50s. Breezy southerly winds will shift out of the west and turn stronger Sunday night into Monday.
- Check school closings and delays
- 5 hacks to keep your smartphone charged during a power outage
- Lightning safety: How close do you have to be to get struck?
- How the grounds crew transforms Fenway Park during off season
- Killington harnessing power of cows, the sun in renewable energy efforts
WATCH BOSTON 25 NEWS
© 2019 Cox Media Group.