A RAINY MONDAY
A cold front slides through Monday, bringing scattered showers throughout the day. Most will stay dry through the morning commute, rain chances ramp up shortly after 9 AM and will stick around off and on throughout the day. It will be warmer with temperatures in the low to mid 60s. A line of heavier rain will roll through along the front late in the evening. Most neighborhoods can expect anywhere from 0.25"-0.50" of rain.
COOL AND SUNNY TUESDAY
Sunshine returns Tuesday, temperatures will be slightly cooler but close to average in the low 60s.
TRACKING FALL CHILL
Another cold front moves through Wednesday. There isn't as much moisture along this front, only a spot shower chance with it. Behind this front, we could be dealing with the coldest temperatures so far this season! Lows will drop down into the 20s and 30s Thursday night, and we'll be watching the records.
- In Boston's booming Seaport, the namesake is also the threat
- Hurricane season is officially here: How much damage will 2018 bring?
- Hurricane, tropical storm and tropical depression: What's the difference?
- 5 hacks to keep your smartphone charged during a power outage
- Will a hurricane be named after you this season? 2018 storm names are here
- Lightning safety: How close do you have to be to get struck?
- How the grounds crew transforms Fenway Park during off season
- Killington harnessing power of cows, the sun in renewable energy efforts
WATCH BOSTON 25 NEWS
© 2018 Cox Media Group.