Tom Brady’s TB12 Foundation is raffling off four tickets to the Patriots vs. Chiefsgame on Sunday night December 8, 2019 at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA. Proceeds will benefit the TB12 Foundation, a nonprofit organization founded by three-time NFL MVP and six-time Super Bowl winning quarterback Tom Brady. Its mission is to help educate and inspire athletes to excel in both sports and life by providing access to innovative health and wellness resources that support preparation, performance and recovery. It empowers those at-risk to overcome economic or health-related obstacles to reach their performance goals.
Here's where you can enter: https://tb12givesback.org
One winner will receive the following TB12 VIP Experience which includes:
- Four (4) Tickets to the New England Patriots vs. Kansas City Chiefs game at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA, on Sunday December 8th
- One (1) Overnight at the Foxborough Courtyard Marriott (2 rooms) and a stipend of up to $1,000 for transportation if you’re traveling from outside of Massachusetts (receipts required)
- 90-Minute assessment and customized workout with TB12 Body Coaches and Co-Founder Alex Guerrero at the TB12 Performance & Recovery Center in Foxborough on Monday December 9th
- Lunch for four (4) at Davio's Norther Italian Steakhouse at Patriot Place in Foxborough prior to the game
- Four (4) passes to the Patriots Hall of Fame presented by Raytheon, located adjacent to Gillette Stadium in Foxborough
© 2019 Cox Media Group.