With Black Friday, the busiest shopping day of the year, only weeks away, consumers are anxiously awaiting the release of hefty online advertisements, chock-full of deals for the holiday season.
A few retailers have released their Black Friday advertisements, getting a jump on the competition and allowing consumers to plan their holiday shopping experience. Others are promising to release their advertisements for day-after-Thanksgiving deals in the coming days.
Shoppers may not have to wait long to snag some deals. A few retailers are starting their sales, or some version of them, in advance of the actual Black Friday which falls on Nov. 29 this year. Think of them as “Black November” sales.
Black Friday sites have posted several “leaked” ads from major retailers in advance of retailers releasing their own digital sale circulars. Here are some Black Friday deals you can get early, and some that are available beginning on Black Friday.
- Samsung - 75" 4K TV with HDR: $749.99
- Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop: $349.99
- Apple iPad 10.2 (32GB): $250
- Element 65" Roku Smart 4K UHD HDR TV: $279.99
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS): Starting at 399.99
- Fitbit Ace 2 activity tracker: $49.95
- Nikon D3500 DSLR bundle: $399.99
- Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones: $278
- 2019 Lenovo 11.6" HD IPS Touchscreen 2-in-1 Chromebook: $266.90
- Amazon Echo Show 5: $60
- Shark Rocket vacuum: $84.99
- Fitbit Inspire: $69.99
- Kitchen small appliances: $6.99
- KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer: $279.99
- Boots for the family: $19.99
- Keurig coffee maker: $59.99
- Small kitchen appliances: $7.99 after mail-in rebate
- American Explorer hard side luggage – any size: $39.99
- Bose noise-canceling wireless headphones - $269
- LG 77” Class C9 Series 4K OLED TV - $4,949
- Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch bundle - $50 off
- Microsoft Surface Pro bundle - $1,299
© 2019 Cox Media Group.