We told you there's no love loss for Eagles fans and that's the message from a local advertising agency. Then they wanted to be equal opportunists and had a message for the Patriots.
The message for Eagles fans reads, Eagles fans: Stop in and have a free beer thrown at you!
The message for Pats Nation reads, Patriots fans: Stop in and get deflated prices just for you!
Boston 25 News anchor Kerry Kavanaugh went inside where they told her about the messages and the voicemails they got in response.
"We decided that both teams should have equal opportunities here at the Truth Bar so we put up signs for both," said Truth Bar owner Sue Kruskopf. "We're welcoming. Minnesota is welcoming. We like Patriots fans and we like Eagles fans"
For more, watch the video above.
>> MORE SUPER BOWL LII CONTENT FROM BOSTON 25 NEWS:
- Minnesotans rooting for one of their own - Tom Brady
- Brady's family remembers Minnesota summers spent with "little Tommy"
- In heart of Patriots country, Cambridge police commissioner bleeds green
- Boston bomb-sniffing dog working in Minneapolis for Super Bowl LII
- How Minneapolis escapes the wicked cold in winter
- Patriots fan gets Super Bowl LII championship tattoo one week before big game
- 'I just wanted to be part of a team': Tom Brady and his Super Bowl family
Cox Media Group